Here are some tips and tools to make your tax return preparation a little less stressful.
- New to our services? See our list of items we will need to prepare your tax returns, below. This is a general list for individual returns and we may require additional information, depending upon your particular tax situation.
- Wondering about your refund status? Once your return is filed, go to this page to check.
- Would you prefer a paperless experience? Contact us to be set up on Onvio, our web portal. Once your portal is enabled, you can access it on your computer or on your device. Watch a quick overview of Onvio.
- With Onvio, you can electronically sign your tax return. Let us know if you wish to use this option.
- Using eSignature for the first time? This short video walks you through the process.
- Onvio Apps for Apple and Android
- Using QuickBooks Online for your business? You can easily give us access to your QuickBooks file to help prepare your return. See instructions here.
- Alley & Bradl, LLC offers a service to handle any notices you receive from the IRS, state or local taxing authorities. For more details, see our Client Care Plan Option.
New client checklist
Alley & Bradl Client Care Plan Option